Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Tony Lane <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/30 19:45:34 UTC

Visualization of data analysed using spark

I am developing my analysis application by using spark (in eclipse as the
IDE)

what is a good way to visualize the data, taking into consideration i have
multiple files which make up my spark application.

I have seen some notebook demo's but not sure how to use my application
with such notebooks.

thoughts/ suggestions/ experiences -- please share

-Tony

Re: Visualization of data analysed using spark

Posted by Sivakumaran S <si...@me.com>.
Hi Tony,

If your requirement is browser based plotting (real time or other wise), you can load the data and display it in a browser using D3. Since D3 has very low level plotting routines, you can look at C3 ( provided by www.pubnub.com) or Rickshaw (https://github.com/shutterstock/rickshaw <https://github.com/shutterstock/rickshaw>) both of which provide a higher level abstraction for plotting.

HTH,

Regards,

Sivakumaran

Posted by Gourav Sengupta <go...@gmail.com>.