Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Helen Ge <hg...@mamsi.com> on 2004/09/08 17:35:34 UTC

How to access java object method from JSTL expression

Hi,

I saw some examples to access standard java bean properties from JSTL
expression language on JSP page. I am wondering is there any way to access
regular java class methods from JSTL expression?

Now in the JSP, I am trying to access a Java class, which has a business
method return a string value. That java class is not a java bean class. Can
someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks

Re: How to access java object method from JSTL expression

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Are you using JSTL 1.0 (JSP 1.2) or JSTL 1.1 (JSP 2.0)?

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>