Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by HellKnight <he...@foxmail.com> on 2013/08/30 10:31:31 UTC

The durable consumers didn't exit normally,then it couldn't reconnect to broker

I wrote a durable consumer program by VS2010 , Visual C#. I ran the program
in debug mode and it encountered some exception , didn't terminate normally.
Then the consumer couldn't connect to broker again, instead it throws the
exception: durable consumer is in use for clientID: client1 and subname:
subname 1....
    anyone has any idea about this ? I have to restart the broker to end
this mess.