Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2009/01/16 23:41:13 UTC

Lookout! I'm going to commit

I know I should take care of this myself, but it has been a couple of years
since I have committed and I hesitate to start up again without some
concurrence. I just want to upgrade the JSON lib from version 0.9 to 2.2.3.
In OFBIZ-2125 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2125) i described
three places that the old lib had a "fromMap" call that is no longer
supported. As far as I can tell, it does not break anything.

I think JSON is going to be increasingly important as we move forward with
AJAX and it does not make any sense to be so far behind on a crucial
library.

If I don't hear anything, then I will go ahead and make the change and see
how many people I hear from.

-Al

Re: Lookout! I'm going to commit

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
**battens down the hatches, braces for impact**

Good luck!

-Adrian