Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Николай Ижиков <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 16:15:38 UTC

GridVersionSelfTest.testVersions #MakeTeamCityGreenAgain

Hello, Igniters.

`GridVersionSelfTest.testVersions` fails for a long time:

http://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?tab=testDetails&projectId=Ignite20Tests&testNameId=2028128591644736718&page=10

In current master it muted by IGNITE-5413. But IGNITE-5413 is resolved now.

Test muted by Sergey Chugunov in
https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/871d9260f3b32bed5273852dbdb74c758f73d383

Git comment tells "Functionality of GridVersionSelfTest is debated now" but
I can't find any discussions on dev-list?

Do we need to fix test? Or it will be removed or rewrited?

--
Nikolay Izhikov
NIzhikov.dev@gmail.com

Re: GridVersionSelfTest.testVersions #MakeTeamCityGreenAgain

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Nikolay,

I guess it may be related to
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/usage-analytics-td19504.html

Test is now decided to be muted until decision is made.

Actual scope of failures can be found in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Make+Teamcity+Green+Again

And some test problems may not have correspoding issue in JIRA. You may
also check failures in
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=Ignite20Tests&tab=projectOverview&branch_Ignite20Tests=%3Cdefault%3E

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov