Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by patrickjamesbarry <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 02:15:33 UTC

How to get Broker server info when using multicast://default

The clients currently find our brokers by using the multicast://default
discovery, however, I am tasked to log what servers are used to perform the
messaging, once a connection is made.  When I retrieve the brokerURL on the
session, it is always multicast://default. There does not seem to be any
methods on the producer/consumer objects that would give you this
information either.  The end goal is to get the ip address:port of the
server currently performing the work. Any tips would be muchly appreciated!