Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Vipin Menon <vm...@enlighta.com> on 2006/05/29 10:04:48 UTC

Regarding SlideShow.createSlide()

Hi all,

I have taken the binary file of poi-3.0-alpha1-20050704.jar from the bin
directory. I have also included the other two jars(contrib and scratchpad)
present in bin directory but I am not finding the method
SlideShow.createSlide() and also the constructor  SlideShow ppt = new
SlideShow(); .

But i can see them documented at
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hslf/quick-guide.html .

could any body please help me with this as i am trying to create a power
point presentation using the JAVA API

With Best Regards,
Vipin Menon

Re: Regarding SlideShow.createSlide()

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 29 May 2006, Vipin Menon wrote:
> I have taken the binary file of poi-3.0-alpha1-20050704.jar from the bin
> directory. I have also included the other two jars(contrib and scratchpad)

You'll need a newer version than that - the slide creation code is very
new.

Try grabbing today's build from
 	http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/

Nick