Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Igor Chavy <ig...@aaagameartstudio.com> on 2021/04/21 09:14:43 UTC

Apache Royale & IceStone

Hello Dear Sirs,

My name is Igor and I'm producer at IceStone - https://icestonesoft.com/ <https://icestonesoft.com/>
For the 5 years we port games from Flash. We developed AS3 and MXML compiler to HTML5.
This leads to identical work of all components from Apache Flex to HTML5 (WebGL). Our goals for MXML support are similar.

We would like to discourse possible partnership!

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Chavychalov Igor
Senior Producer
AAA Game Art Studio
https://aaagameartstudio.com/
+38 067 6314525
ichavychalov@gmail.com
igor.chavy@aaagameartstudio.com
Skype: igorigorchava

RE: Apache Royale & IceStone

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Igor,

Your site looks really interesting. Can you share a little information on the technology you use to convert from flash to WebGL? It would be interesting to see if some of it could be integrated into the Royale project.

You can familiarize yourself with Royale concepts on the Royale site [1], or looking at the repos [2,3,4]. Perhaps you could use some of our work in your product.

Either way, it would be good to have a discussion here on how the two technologies might feed off each other.

Thanks,
Yishay

[1] Apache Royaleâ„¢ - Code once. Run everywhere.<https://royale.apache.org/>
[2] apache/royale-asjs: Apache Royale ASJS (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/>
[3] apache/royale-compiler: Apache Royale Compiler (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler>
[4] apache/royale-typedefs: Apache Royale TypeDefs (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-typedefs>

For the 5 years we port games from Flash. We developed AS3 and MXML compiler to HTML5. This leads to identical work of all components from Apache Flex to HTML5 (WebGL). Our goals for MXML support are similar.

We would like to discourse possible partnership!

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
[cid:438722D5-44F1-4CBD-86CE-CF3669357AE1]