Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 22:43:53 UTC

regarding failure of testExportFileSystemState

Hi Folks,
When I tried running mvn test command on my local machine by checking out
0.98 branch, I'm getting the following test failure errors.

*Failed tests:
testExportFileSystemState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot):
expected:<0> but was:<1>
testSnapshotWithRefsExportFileSystemState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot):
expected:<0> but was:<1> *
Any insights into this would be appreciated :).
Thanks,
Srikanth.

Re: regarding failure of testExportFileSystemState

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
0.98 builds have been successful:
https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase-0.98/

Can you pastebin the contents
of hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot-output.txt
?

Cheers

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
It seems that the issue is specific to Mac OS X(10.9.2) as the test is
running smoothly on Cent OS 6.4. As suggested, I grepped out the exceptions
from
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot-output.txt, which can
be found here <http://pastebin.com/aAWx92pe>.
Thanks,
Srikanth.

Posted by Matteo Bertozzi <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.
You can check the test log for the details

--
Regards
Shengjun