Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michael Sparks <ms...@iconixx.com> on 2001/01/24 02:18:43 UTC

MS SOAP and APACHE SOAP.

Hello all,

I am not sure if this has been asked or not but can I use a MS SOAP client
to connect to the Apache SOAP Server?

Also is there a way to dump all envolopes that come in and out?

Thanks!

MS SOAP

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
I have to VB example clients hitting on an Apache SOAP Server, one uses
MSXML.XMLHTTPRequest and the other one uses ROPE, I really don't see much of
a difference between them.  Can someone tell me what do I gain from using
ROPE over XMLHTTPRequest?

MS SOAP

Re: MS SOAP and APACHE SOAP.

Posted by Dave Reardon <re...@hotmail.com>.
Olivier,
What did you do about the xsi:type attribute that the Apache SOAP expects
but MS Toolkit doesn't add?
Thanks
Posted by Dave Reardon <re...@hotmail.com>.
Olivier,