Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Glenn R. Golden" <gg...@umich.edu> on 2004/02/11 01:21:12 UTC

"out of the box" support for deploying to a tomcat webapps area

New to Maven - so far so *cool*!

I get the idea about each project "installing" the artifact from the
project in the repo.

Once I war:install or jar:install a bunch of projects into the local
repo, now I need to have a project which moves war files from the repo.
into a deployment area, such as tomcat/webapps, and jar files from the
repo. to tomcat/shared/lib.

Is there any support for this built in to Maven?  How might I do this?

Thanks.

- Glenn