Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 12:50:10 UTC

CORS documentation

Hi Benson

I've created a page for documenting the initial CORS support,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAX-RS+CORS

if you get a chance, fill it in please; I can contribute too but a bit later
Cheers, Sergey

Re: CORS documentation

Posted by Satheesh Chinthapatla <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply.

CXF general is fine, Let me go through the link below provided

Regards
Satish

Re: CORS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: CORS documentation

Posted by Satheesh Chinthapatla <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Re: CORS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 19/01/12 20:10, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Sorry, I've been marginally sick and that has stopped me from making
> it to this task. I did try to write a lot of javadoc.

It is all very well documented, thanks...

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders