Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jaak <va...@hot.ee> on 2002/08/25 11:35:17 UTC

Apache::ImageMagick and Exception 410: Invalid attribute (text)

Hi!

Sorry for offtopic question but...

I am using ImageMagick-5.4.8 with Apache-ImageMagick-2.0b5 (Perl 5.6.1, mod_perl-1.27, apache_1.3.26).
All features but Annotate work fine.

 In httpd.conf
 <Location /images>
 PerlFixupHandler Apache::ImageMagick
 PerlSetVar AIMCacheDir /var/aimcache
 </Location>

http://localhost/images/image.jpg/Annotate?font=Arial&x=5&gravity=west&text=Hello+world+!
Tried with several fonts and other arguments but error remains.

[Sun Aug 25 12:24:33 2002] [error]  Exception 410: Invalid attribute (text)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Apache::ImageMagick and Exception 410: Invalid attribute (text)

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

Hi!

>http://localhost/images/image.jpg/Annotate?font=Arial&x=5&gravity=west&text
=Hello+world+!
>Tried with several fonts and other arguments but error remains.
>
>[Sun Aug 25 12:24:33 2002] [error]  Exception 410: Invalid attribute (text)

Seems to be ok.

You can try

http://localhost/images/image.jpg

http://localhost/images/image.jpg/Annotate?text=foo

If the first work, but the last give you the same error, then it seems to be
some problem with your ImageMagick installtion. You may try the ImageMagick
mailing lsit, perhaps somebody there can tell you what the error excatly
mean. I never have seen it before

Gerald