Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Grayson Chao <gc...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/09 18:41:39 UTC

Can I be added as a contributor?

Hello Kafka devs,

I'm working on the ops side of Kafka at LinkedIn (embedded SRE on the Kafka team) and would like to start familiarizing myself with the codebase with a view to eventually making substantial contributions. Could you please add me as a contributor to the Kafka JIRA so that I can assign myself a newbie ticket?

Thanks!
Grayson
--
Grayson Chao
Data Infra Streaming SRE

Re: Can I be added as a contributor?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Sorry to pile on :) but could I be added as a contributor and to
confluence as well? I am brocknoland on JIRA and brockn at gmail on
confluence.

Cheers!
Brock

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.