Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/25 09:54:32 UTC

Authentication (Jconsole)

I had added the below two parameters inside the activemq.bat but why an error
'is not recognisez as an internal or externam command, operable program or
batch file' appeared? I had set the authentication=true.
i)
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.password.file=%JRE_HOME%/lib/management/jmxremote.password
ii)
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.access.file=%JRE_HOME%/lib/management/jmxremote.access

(I tried at both 4.0.2 and 4.1 versions)

Thanks in advance

Re: Authentication (Jconsole)

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.

http://www.nabble.com/file/129/activemq.bat activemq.bat

Re: Authentication (Jconsole)

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.
Fixed. Is because of the space at the Program Files. But let say if I really
want to set my JRE_HOME to Program Files folder, how should I handle the
space inside the .bat file?

THanks.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Maybe JRE_HOME has a spacein it?

On 9/25/06, Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had added the below two parameters inside the activemq.bat but why an error
> 'is not recognisez as an internal or externam command, operable program or
> batch file' appeared? I had set the authentication=true.
> i)
> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.password.file=%JRE_HOME%/lib/management/jmxremote.password
> ii)
> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.access.file=%JRE_HOME%/lib/management/jmxremote.access
>
> (I tried at both 4.0.2 and 4.1 versions)
>
> Thanks in advance

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/