Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/26 22:40:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Chris Baynes

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Chris
Baynes to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Over the past few months, Chris has been making various improvements
to Calcite's JDBC adapter and has improved its support for several SQL
dialects.

Chris,

Welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

I also understand that you just got married. Congratulations!

If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what
you are working on.

Julian (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Chris Baynes

Posted by zhiqiang <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Regards
Zhiqiang He