Posted to user@aries.apache.org by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 10:05:20 UTC

About an exception log infor

Hi, Aries user:

 In aries blueprint-core code,
$aries_source/tags/blueprint-0.2-incubating/src\main\java\org\apache\aries\blueprint\container/org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe
destroy method exception cath:

try {
Method method = getDestroyMethod(obj);
if (method != null) { invoke(method, obj, (Object[]) null); }
} catch (Exception e) { LOGGER.info("Error invoking destroy method",
getRealCause(e)); }

if this is an error, why log it as an information. Can we avoid this
annoying message appear?Thanks in advance!
--
viola

Re: About an exception log infor

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
>From a blueprint pov, this is not really an error as it does not
prevent the correct behavior of everythig else. You can always add a
try/catch block in your code and get rid of the exception if you don't
want it to appear.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet