Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com> on 2009/05/21 19:34:08 UTC

[Trinidad] onunload to launch JSF event (and close session)

Any possible way this could work?  I'm getting beat up by my colleagues about this, as GWT has the ability to launch an event to the server, allowing the session close, and Trinidad/JSF doesn't appear to.

I'd love to prove them wrong :)

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Re: [Trinidad] onunload to launch JSF event (and close session)

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
I think they're wrong...
Does your page have a "logout" button ? add a code like
document.getElementById('logout').click() to the onunload event.

Cheers,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br