Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2021/08/31 16:16:37 UTC

Fwd: Celebrating ASF's success: FY2021 Annual Report

Igniters,

I've looked into a full report that is available under this address:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/docs/FY2021AnnualReport.pdf

And compiled Ignite-specific achievements:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xZ2cfH_YiuNrf8-YSIsupGU3eU9qovhrfdF0etPhp3c/edit

Ignite keeps growing and remains as a top-5 project of the ASF in various
categories! Congrats to all of us!

--
Denis