Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1999/06/28 22:17:15 UTC

FW: Apache on BeOS

Not acked. Hasn't this been done?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Demas [mailto:kdem@boomweb.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 1999 6:19 PM
To: apache@apache.org
Subject: Apache on BeOS

Apache is being ported to the BeOS. The following is the URL to the
home
page of the effort.

Take Care,

Kent Demas

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/dreid/apache/apache_beos.html

Re: Apache on BeOS

Posted by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com>.
Hi.

I've been doing the conversion work for about 8 months!  But it's the
correct URL.

I recently sent a patch to allow 1.3.7 to work under BeOS R4.5 in single
process mode.  BeOS only allows sockets to be shared between threads, not
processes.  I've got a version of mpm working with a bthreads module but its
as buggy as a very very buggy thing!  Once I've cleaned it up I'll submit
it.

david reid