Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/04 06:42:29 UTC

malfunctioning found in SCA java

I extended ws-service and ws-reference sample with 2 services, original it has only one reference of web service which was referenced by a component.

  Up to now, I add a second service, then things go wrong:

  The original component implements a service interface, with "getService" method, the client got the instance(a proxy) of the service interface, then the client could invoke the method on the service interface.
  But now the component implements the second service interface, then the org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler seems could not recognize the right generic of the service.

  I'm investigating the code for a answer. But there might be other riddle inside,or were I made some mistake.

  Response expected.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Re: malfunctioning found in SCA java

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Is it the issue reported in JIRA TUSCANY-1411?

Thanks,
Raymond