Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 05:44:58 UTC

Re: Making WSS4J use a password callback class when only Signature is used.

We do not need any information from the password callback handler
during signature verification since, either, the signing party's cert
is available in the message or we can obtain it from the reference
information provided using the key store specified in the
signatureProperties.

If you want to do this only with signature IMO you will have to do
this in another handler. And you can process the security results
(Example : [1]) and figure out the signing party.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://www.wso2.net/kb/169

www.ruchith.org