Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/01 03:35:53 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Code freeze - Replacing double pointer env param to a single pointer env param

I forgot to mention, guththila too would be broken with these changes.
Got to fix it.

Samisa...

Given the scale of change, I would like to call a code freeze to
facilitate this change.
I would like to freeze the code from now on till the task is complete.

Thanks,
Samisa...