Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2006/08/21 02:10:52 UTC

Imageop and System.out.println

Hi
I would just like something confirmed. ImageOp has a number of
System.out.println calls. I cannot see any reason why these are
System.out.println's (as opposed to log messages), but if there is, can
someone tell me as they are adding guff to our logs that we would like
to remove them.

Thanks.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Re: Imageop and System.out.println

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.
Hehe, I would have done it. I just needed to make sure there wasn't some
obscure reason for it. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.