Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 17:18:11 UTC

Getting zero in transaction controller

Hi All,
I have 4 simple controller,
1.Launch
3.Navigate
4.Logout
each controller have its http samples.
Now I have added 4 Transaction controllers too in each Simple controller.
Now when I add view result in table listener & try to view the transaction
controller, it gives zero.
According to me it give the summation of each simple controller .
is I am right?

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: Getting zero in transaction controller

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
what is the exact structure of your test ?
+Simple Controller
++Transaction Controller
+++Request

AND