Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com> on 2013/09/27 13:17:26 UTC

回复: Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

hi, thank you for your reply.

Hadoop version is hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u4 ,
I guess the jetty version is jetty-6.1.26 ( because  I see the files "jetty-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar", "jetty-servlet-tester-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar","jetty-util-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar " in $HADOOP_HOME/lib/ )

how to ship a  patched Jetty ? can you give me website ?

麦树荣