Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2006/08/30 18:57:55 UTC

svn issues

Hey,

Frustratingly, things like 'grep -l "@since" openjpa-*/src | xargs sed ...'
don't have quite the intended effect, since that search will find files in
the .svn directory. Does anyone know of a clever way to work around this
(other than tossing a 'grep -v .svn' into the middle)? I've screwed up my
.svn files twice so far....

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

RE: svn issues

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
Sweet! This is more what I was hoping for.

Between now and 2017 when this gets addressed, I guess I'll just create
wrapper scripts for grep and egrep.

(The find / grep type solutions are easy, but require that I remember to
filter out .svn. Often I don't remember that until too late.)

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Re: svn issues

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.

Re: svn issues

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.

Re: svn issues

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Sadly, I think the only way to do it is:

   find openjpa-*/src -path '*/.svn' -prune -o -type f -print | xargs
-e grep -l '@since'