Posted to user@struts.apache.org by temp temp <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/10 16:29:06 UTC

reset method of formbean

I have an action which has a  formbean in session
scope . I want to reset this  formbean whenever
request is made to this action with a  request
parameter (say refresh).  I have a  reset method  in
the formbean  which sets all the properties of this
bean to null.

In the action class I look for the request parameter
refresh .If it is present I am calling reset method of
formbean .After calling the reset method  I access the
 the property  but the getter method of the property
does not return null but the value it was initialized
to .I donot know where  am I going wrong .Is the right
way to  call the reset method?