Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Badda <ba...@topmail.de> on 2000/06/27 16:11:01 UTC

cocoon error: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes

Hi there !

I have a pretty large XSP-Document (a lot of XML markup in it), and I get
an error message from cocoon:
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes

Is this a bug? Is there any workaround ?
Thanx for answers.

Ciao, Badda

Re: cocoon error: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes

Posted by Markus Bernhardt <mb...@swsgmbh.de>.
What size limit of a class do you mean ???
Class, Method ??
Where in the JDK is that mentioned.

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.