Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)" <Le...@ml.com> on 2005/05/23 20:23:16 UTC

Assembly and deploy

How can I tell assembly plugin to upload the assembly file in remote
repository (similar to what deploy pluging is doing, using
<distributionManagement>)?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Re: Assembly and deploy

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
I thing m2 assembly:assembly will do the job

Nicolas,