Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sylvain <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 14:48:16 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy_balancer and router_id cookie

Hi !

I have configured mod_proxy_balancer according to documentation.
All works fine, sticky cookie name that I've defined is on the browser.
On the other hand, I've seen that there is another cookie name named
"router_id".
Why is it defined ?
I've searched the source files to find answer but with no luck.

If you have the answer, I hear you :)

Best regards,
Sylvain

Re: [users@httpd] ** MOD_RELEASE ** Apache2.x (mod_fence) Flood/DOS/DDOS Protection + stuck detection

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Being under the apache license does not imply any relationship with the
Apache Software Foundation. And in the case of mod_evasive there is none.
As far as I can tell, that module has been abandoned for a number of years.

Posted by Stormy <st...@stormy.ca>.