Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pa...@lntinfotech.com on 2009/08/21 10:35:13 UTC

Query Regarding Grid Layout in OFBIZ

Hi

In my project requirement, I am to implement grid layout in my application
based on OFBiz.
Could any body tel how can I implement this? I know about grid layout in
swings but not in web applications.

Thanks & Regards:

Pankaj Jain | L&T infotech |Navi Mumbai
Mobile: +91 9920218945
Email : pankaj.jain@lntinfotech.com
www.Lntinfotech.com

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive & believe, it can achieve."

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.