Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2007/05/24 12:49:11 UTC

Fulcrum Site Preview available ....

Hi folks,

I was finally able to make a complete site build of Fulcrum to be found
at http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/fulcrum/docs/

1) the SCM changelogs are not working so I have to investigate that

2) Generating the code coverage reports break tests - not sure if this
is caused by maven-jcoverage plugin or be running the tests twice. TV
pointed out that JCoverage is broken for JDK 1.5 so I have a look at
Cobertura to see if it is better

3) can anyone look at the YAAFI site if things are okay for a release

When 1) + 2) are fixed I can update the official web site

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: Thanks to Thomas The Vandal for nailing down my build problems

Re: Fulcrum Site Preview available ....

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
If it is yaafi that you want to release then configure at as 1.0.5, make
sure that any changes are documented (I know there is the changes.xml
page, but you also need release notes including details of how to
migrate from 1.0.4) and make the jar available somewhere so that we can
test it.  When you think you have it right you can call for a vote based
on the site and jar.

I have just started building the new turbine.apache.org site - since
this is not announced yet there is probably no problem in this case
deploying the fulcrum site directly to there (someone else will have to
do it if you don't).

Thomas: No hurry at all, and I feel a little slack pushing this over to
you all the time, but would you mind code wrestling turbine-site (no big
deal really since it is never actually released).  turbine-2 trunk also
needs to be done at some point in time.

Scott

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,