Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by anurag vijay kumar rahangdale <an...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/04/05 11:10:27 UTC

I need help

To,

      Tomcat Help Desk

  I am Java Programmer I have developed application in JSP using
  Apache Tomcate 4.0 server. It okay when ever I am using it in
our
  company in stand alone system but when we are going to upload
it
  on net it create problems. Actually we purchase space in
server
  there our companies website(general html pages) is running,
after
  developing our companies product web site which is in JSP when
  upload its .war file on server machine
  jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7/webapp folder it is running on server
  machine when I access it through http://localhost:8080/sales
  (sales is my .war name) but I want it t access remotely through
my
  company web site i.e. http://www.xyz.com:8080/sales ut it will
  show server/page not found error. Can you tell me how I can
  configure it for my requirement, please reply me soon.
  I am waiting for your reply

  Thanks

  Anurag rahangdale