Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Tim Barham <Ti...@microsoft.com> on 2015/02/11 03:40:27 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] Ripple Release

Thanks for the response, Brent, and sorry for my tardiness getting back to you - I've been travelling (return from time in Redmond back to my home in Brisbane, Australia), followed by jetlag followed by getting sick :). But anyways... I'm back on this now.

I was looking into getting a couple of additional fixes into this release, but in the end decided the priority was to get the release out. I am about to send out a PR with the following changes:

1. Updated version in package.json to 0.9.25
2. Listed changes in CHANGELOG.md.

If you accept this PR, would you then be able to apply the "0.9.25" tag? Then I'll be able to build an up-to-date package.

Thanks!

Tim