Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Christian Mauceri <ma...@hermeneute.com> on 2007/11/22 13:59:05 UTC

Thesis defense

Hi everybody,

I'm going to defend a Ph.D. thesis the 14th of december about indexing
and interpretive semantics. I would like to expess my thanks to the
people who helped me in this list, I particularly think of Marshall
Schor who saved a lot of my time by his clear and precise advices. Those
who live in Paris can attend the defense, it will be in the IBM building
in Paris La Défense, Tour Descartes between 10AM and 12AM.

--
Cordialement/Regards
Christian Mauceri

Re: Thesis defense

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Christian Mauceri wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm going to defend a Ph.D. thesis the 14th of december about indexing
> and interpretive semantics. I would like to expess my thanks to the
> people who helped me in this list, I particularly think of Marshall
> Schor who saved a lot of my time by his clear and precise advices.
> Those who live in Paris can attend the defense, it will be in the IBM
> building in Paris La Défense, Tour Descartes between 10AM and 12AM.

Good Luck!  -Marshall