Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Evgeni Prikhodko <ep...@epo.org> on 2000/11/23 10:51:34 UTC

??????????

Hi again,

Could anybody help me to unsuscribe this mail list? I'm really tired to get
a lot of email every day. I tried to use that fuck... email address that I
got after I subscribed for tomcat's mail list.

Please, help me.

SY,
Evgeni Prikhodko

Re: ??????????

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com>.
I know this has been said before, but I'll send this again. I have used the
subscribe/unsubscribe several times on this list and other apache lists so I
know it works. If however you are having problems try this (from the help
document you received the first time you signed up, you did keep that didn't
you ;-).

where john is your email address and host.domain is your email address. If
it returns and says that user is not registered check the message header on
messages sent to you from jakarta and see whose email it is being sent to
and use that address (some email servers change the headers outgoing and
incoming so that it looks different to the listserv).

Craig, can we add the help message on the web-site (or an easy way to get
it), preferrably near the mailing list section, so we can stop getting these
stupid messages on the list?

-warner

Re: What Error 500 means?

Posted by Mohammed Nasr Shalaby <na...@nasrit.net>.
It means an Internal Server Error has occured...............
That's what all web servers' documentation says!!!!!!!

:))