Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com> on 2023/02/28 03:03:04 UTC

SSVM unable to connect to SecStorage via Storage Network

Following to my previous message I have decided to simplify my observations.

Looking at the SSVM network and routing.  My storage ip is defined on eth3 but the routing of the storage subnet is configured via eth1, the Management Network.

Is this an oversight or a desired behaviour?  The only way to solve the issue is for me to use the Management Network for SecStorage or change the routing through eth3.

I’m assuming that this issue has been reported a number of times?

Regards,
Antoine

Re: SSVM unable to connect to SecStorage via Storage Network

Posted by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com>.
Yes,

Physical 1
Management is on cloudbr0