Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2006/12/02 21:39:00 UTC

Latest version of TestNG (5.3) not available in central repo

Hi,

There seems to be many Maven users using TestNG, so I was quite surprised
that the latest version of TestNG available in central repo is 5.1, when the
latest version of TestNG is 5.3.

What do I have to do for it to be added to the central repo?

Regards,
Jimisola

Re: Latest version of TestNG (5.3) not available in central repo

Posted by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>.

Wayne Fay wrote:

> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html
> and
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV
>
> But ideally, the TestNG team can/will make their own poms and bundles
> and arrange for them to be uploaded to Maven Repo rather than relying
> on a random user of the tool to do it for them. So really you should
> complain to the TestNG devs and ask them to do this.
>
> Wayne

I agree and did just that earlier on. My post in testng-user has had some
attention:

http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users/browse_thread/thread/44ccd7db21b4fc80

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
actually this is the right one
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

On 12/3/06, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html
> and
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV
>
> But ideally, the TestNG team can/will make their own poms and bundles
> and arrange for them to be uploaded to Maven Repo rather than relying
> on a random user of the tool to do it for them. So really you should
> complain to the TestNG devs and ask them to do this.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 12/2/06, Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > There seems to be many Maven users using TestNG, so I was quite surprised
> > that the latest version of TestNG available in central repo is 5.1, when the
> > latest version of TestNG is 5.3.
> >
> > What do I have to do for it to be added to the central repo?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jimisola
> >

> > --

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: Latest version of TestNG (5.3) not available in central repo

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.