Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by asatrasala <as...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/06 07:29:56 UTC

compiling and building struts

Sorry to grab  into the 'Build Broken' thread.  I think this is a
developer question.
I am looking to compile/build struts in the eclipse environment,
including checkingout all the sources and jars needed
from CVS etc needed to compile/build struts.  I tried, but could not
understand some of the details of the build.xml file.
I also would like to know how to run the struts test cases in eclipse(my
2nd step)

Thanks
-Aswath

Re: compiling and building struts

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, asatrasala wrote:

> Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:40:58 -0800
> From: asatrasala <as...@netscape.net>
> To: Struts Developers List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: compiling and building struts
>
> Hello,
> Is there any one place I can download all the dependent jars necessary
> for compiling struts

Except for the JDBC 2.0 optional package JAR, they are all in the "lib"
directory of the corresponding Struts binary distribution.

> Thanks,
> -Aswath

Craig

Re: compiling and building struts

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
asatrasala wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any one place I can download all the dependent jars necessary
> for compiling struts

Yes download a nightly build and use the included commons-* jars.

-Rob

Re: compiling and building struts

Posted by asatrasala <as...@netscape.net>.
Hello,