Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rajendra <ra...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/08/05 11:44:42 UTC

vc++ client for java web service

Hi All,
  I have very simple java web service deployed on axis and also tested with java client.
Now my requirement is that i need vc++ client for my java web service.
So what all i need to do so. Do i need something like axis for c++ at each client site.
If so suggest me some good option.
If some one is having very basic sample example will be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

Rajendra

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.