Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mili Miranda <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/30 18:54:34 UTC

Please unsubscribe me!

Hi,
     I must have sent atleast 5 messages to this email id
jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org to unsubscribe me from the
mailing list. But I still keep getting the jmeter emails. So as a last
resort, I'm sending it to the user list.

Thanks

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Such messages should be sent to jmeter-user-owner, not the jmeter-user list.

I believe that there are some problems with hotmail accounts.
Have you checked that hotmail is not flagging the confirmation request as spam?

I will send an unsubscribe on your behalf (and CC you); this should
generate a confirmation e-mail to your hotmail account, to which you
must reply.

If you don't get the confirmation request, please direct further
correspondance to jmeter-user-owner, not this list.