Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2005/04/15 00:49:28 UTC

Re: Redirect within block

FWIW

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105231353428562&w=2

Ralph

RE: Redirect within block

Posted by Adam Ratcliffe <ad...@prema.co.nz>.
Hi Ralph

Thanks for the link, I can appreciate the reasoning behind disallowing
redirection in this context. Looks like my first contribution to the
documentation effort should be to re-write this page:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/errorhandling.html

The particular use-case I have in mind is handling invalid-continuation errors.
If a referenced continuation is no longer valid what I would like to do is
present the user with the application home page. I can of course use a generator
to achieve the same outcome.

Cheers
Adam