Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sid Ferreira <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 10:21:50 UTC

Complex Component Tutorial

Is there any tutorial that, for example, teaches how to build a beanEdit or
a Grid?

--
Sidney G B Ferreira
Desenvolvedor Web - Tibox Innovations

Re: Complex Component Tutorial

Posted by Thiago HP <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Sid Ferreira <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I used them much more as an example... Also, I was looking for more
> detailed articles.

The steps I suggested in my last message to this thread are still
valid. Instead of asking for generic things like "how to build a
complex component" (and you don't even define what a complex component
is), as for specific things like "how do I build a component that
needs Javascript" or "how do I include a CSS file needed by a
component".

By the way, look at the documentation, including the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos.

--
Thiago

Re: Complex Component Tutorial