Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dhamothar <dh...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/04 22:33:40 UTC

Problem executing Remote server Scripts/commands in Maven2

Hi I am tring to execute some command in the remote
linux box which allows SSH login. How should call that
in POM.XML . I don't see any commands or  tasks for
that.

  Locally i am executing one command like this
 <exec  executable="D:/Program
Files/IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/config/WPSconfig.bat"

										  failonerror="true">
										<arg line="start-portal-server" />
							        </exec>

									 <exec  executable="D:/Program
Files/IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer//bin/xmlaccess.bat"
										  failonerror="true">
										<arg line="-in D:/test/deploy.xml -out
D:/test/deploy.out.xml 	-url
http://localhost:10038/wps/config -user wpsadmin -pwd
password" />
							        </exec>

Samething i want to excute on remote machine. In In
earlier maven version i used some thing like this

  <telnet server="${deploy.server}"
userid="${deploy.user}" password="${deploy.password}">
            <read>${deploy.prompt}</read>
            <write>${deploy.xmlaccess}
${deploy.path}/${ant.project.name}.xml
${wps.admin}:${wps.password}
http://${deploy.server}/wps/config</write>
            <read>${deploy.prompt}</read>
           <write>logoff</write>
         </telnet>
        <antcall target="clobber" />

But here we don't have telnet access also i don't know
how to establish server ssh connection thru pom.xml.
Any code snipet will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

S Kannan