Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 13:26:01 UTC

[ Termination] ESME PMC

Hi,

I just submitted this resolution to terminate the ESME PMC via the
agenda for the next board meeting  [1] .

 A.  Termination of the ESME PMC

       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it no longer in the best
       interest of the Foundation to continue the Apache ESME project
       due to inactivity

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Apache ESME
       project is hereby terminated; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Attic PMC be and hereby is tasked with
       oversight over the software developed by the Apache ESME
       Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache ESME" is
       hereby terminated; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ESME PMC is hereby terminated.

-----------------

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/board/board_agenda_2013_06_19.txt

Thanks,

Dick Hirsch

Re: [ Termination] ESME PMC

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
The board unanimously passed the termination of the ESME on the 19/06.

I'll continue with the steps to move the project to the Attic.

D.

Re: [ Termination] ESME PMC

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks