Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/31 15:07:58 UTC

Adding Eskimo-Components to Apache Flex?

Since there are still a few (mobile) components missing [1], what
about adding a few Eskimo components [2] to the Apache Flex 4.9?

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician
http://www.linkedin.com/in/masuland

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Missing+Spark+Components
[2] http://e-skimo.com/

RE: Adding Eskimo-Components to Apache Flex?

Posted by FRANKLIN GARZON <fg...@hotmail.com>.
Eskimo components are very nice, but when reviewing your code are not optimized. For example in long lists of effect is produced by a few milliseconds freezes in OIs. If you think about include those components, it should review and restructure your code. In addition to the change in orientation of the screen have a bug not been fixed yet.

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.