Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Neal Bridges <nb...@providerlink.com> on 2002/07/02 19:06:49 UTC

User Logins

My Test Plan is as follows:

Thread Group
   HTTP Request Defaults
   HTTP Cookie Manager
   HTTP Request
   File Reporter

I've got the HTTP Request going to http://192.168.100.2/providerlink/ which
sends it to index.jsp that sets a jsessionid and redirects to a struts
action, finally ending up at
http://192.168.100.2/providerlink/do/login/check.  From there I want to POST
username and information.

1) The session-id that is set at index.jsp should carry over to the
/do/login/check, is that natively done for each thread?

2) Do I need to put my POST data in the first HTTP Request or should/can I
create another HTTP Request to do the post and measure those times
differantly?  Will the session-id carry over to the second HTTP Request

3) After the username and pass are POSTed then they get thrown a shared
secret screen with a random question from a pool of 3....how do i set JMeter
up to answer the correct shared secret question?

Thanks in advanced.