Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Kersten <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/26 02:56:55 UTC

DynamicTemplate issue

Hi there,

   I still try to get DynamicTemplate working. Since I debugged into it it
seams that the parser of the dynamic template just returns dom elements and
never tries to analyze any element and map it towards components.

Am I correct on this?

Is someone able to use a dynamic template component to render child
components?

Cheers,

Martin (Kersten)

Re: DynamicTemplate issue

Posted by Martin Kersten <ma...@gmail.com>.
Its not about the binding. Its about discovering any components at all.
During the dynamic parser session it seams that no child component related
behaviour is triggered at all. I can use any tag name it doesnt matter. I
need to check whether I am in production mode also since there seams to be
no validation going on.

I need to check if a dynamic component can nest any other component. Maybe
something is broken over here.

Re: DynamicTemplate issue

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.