Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com> on 2016/02/02 01:34:14 UTC

Work on Eagle 0.3.0 release has started

Hi,

This is a heads-up for creating Eagle release 0.3.0.

Created a tracking jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-143 for the eagle 0.3.0 and plan to branch tentatively on 2/7.

I will reference this wiki https://calcite.apache.org/docs/howto.html#making-a-release-for-calcite-committers,but Eagle mentors and contributors please correct me if something is wrong during this release.

What would you like to see included?

Thanks,

Edward

Re: Work on Eagle 0.3.0 release has started

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.
I am looking at all JIRAs to make sure what is on 0.3.0 and what is not.

Thanks
Edward

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,